Pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 of the European Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter the “Regulation”), we provide you with the following information regarding the processing of personal data you provide us with completing the information request form available on the website www.nickymilano.it (hereinafter “Website “).
1. Data Controller
The data controller is Nicky S.r.l. (C.F. and VAT No. 01230030155), with registered office in Milan, Via Pietrasanta n. 14, telephone 02.33600862, fax 02.3490895, e-mail address [email protected], PEC address [email protected] (hereinafter “Company”).
2. Personal data
Personal data means any information that concerns you and is referable to you.
Specifically, the treatment will concern the following data: name, surname, telephone numbers, e-mail address and any other data you supplied in filling out the form (hereinafter “Data”).
3. Purpose of the processing
Your data will be processed to verify and process your request.
4. Legal basis of the processing
The processing of your data for the purpose indicated in the previous point 3) finds a legal basis in the consent you have given (art. 6.1 a) Regulations).
5. Processing methods
In the context of the purposes indicated in the previous point 3), the processing of your data will be in paper form and by electronic means, in compliance with the regulatory provisions on the processing of personal data, adopting adequate security measures.
The processing of your data will be handled by specially trained and instructed personnel, precisely to guarantee adequate security and confidentiality, as well as to avoid risks of loss and / or destruction and access by unauthorized parties.
6. Communication and dissemination of data
Your data can be communicated to:
• specially authorized internal subjects of the Company who carry out activities connected and instrumental to the management of your request (for example administrative staff, etc.);
• subjects specifically appointed Data Processors (natural persons or entities that process data on documented instructions from the Company such as, by way of example, a person in charge of managing and maintaining IT systems, as well as of the Site, etc.).
The updated list of names of data processors is available at the Company’s registered office.
7. Data Retention Period
Your Data will be kept for a period of one year from the date of collection of the same, without prejudice in any case to the possibility of revocation of consent as per point 8).
8. Rights of the interested party
With reference to your data, you have the right to ask the company in the manner indicated by the regulation and without prejudice to the provisions and limitations pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Part I – Title I – Chapter III):
• access, in the cases provided for (art.15 Regulation);
• the rectification of inaccurate data and the integration of incomplete ones (Article 16 of the Regulation);
• the deletion of the Data for the foreseen reasons (art. 17 Regulation), such as when they are no longer necessary with respect to the aforementioned purposes or are not treated in compliance with the Regulation;
• the limitation of processing for the foreseen hypotheses (art. 18 Regulation), as in case the accuracy of the Data is disputed and it is necessary to verify its correctness;
• portability, that is to say the right to receive, in the foreseen cases (art. 20 Regulation), in a structured format of common use and readable by automatic device the Data and to transmit said Data to another holder of the treatment;
• opposition to processing, in the cases envisaged (Article 21 of the Regulation).
In relation to the purposes referred to in point 3) above, you also have the right to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing provided before the revocation.
All the rights listed above may be exercised by you by sending the Company a certified e-mail notification to the address [email protected] or by registered letter to the Company’s address.
If you believe that the processing of your data violates the provisions contained in the regulation, you have the right to complain to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data in accordance with the provisions of art. 77 of the Regulation itself.
10. Nature of data provision
The provision of your data is a necessary requirement to allow the Company to find and respond to your request.
Failure to provide even a part of your data entails the objective impossibility of proceeding in this direction.
11. Data transfer abroad
Your Data is stored at the Company’s headquarters and on servers located in the European Union. The Company also uses cloud services provided by companies in third countries recognized as adequate in terms of security by the Commission pursuant to art. 45.3 of the Regulation.